Max-Life’s Tiger Wall System and Tiger IQ, when combined, offer a solution that meets the latest continuous insulation codes with a beautiful thin-brick presentation, installed in a fraction of the time as traditional construction methods.
Using these products together, the contractor realizes both labor and time savings, while controlling the job with no sub-contractors.
One man can install more thin brick in an hour than a traditional thin brick mason installs in a day.* Now brick is as easy to install as any other “screw-to-the-wall” siding. The structural sheathing of Tiger Wall System combines the durability of MgO Board (Magnesium Oxide Board) with continuous polyurethane insulation and a commercial wrap backing, all in one product.
Benefits of Tiger Wall and Tiger IQ
- Light weight and strong
- Installs at least 3 times faster than traditional construction methods
- Real brick face
- No paint touch-up
- Available in 16”x24” sheets
- Works with all brick manufacturers
- Built-in drainage system
- Zero water penetration per ASTM E514
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Sheathing is silica free MgO Board
- Best R value/inch polyurethane foam
- Standard sheathing product R9 = 1¾” thick (other thicknesses and R values available)
- Class One fire rating
- Zero smoke, zero flames, per ASTM-E84
- Green product
- Made In USA